145 - Let me get back to you

Waldo : Denise , can you come to a meeting on Friday?

Denise : I'm not sure. Let me check my schedule. When are you having it?

Waldo : We're planning on having it around noon.

Denise : Let me get back to you in a few minutes.

Waldo : Sure. If I'm not in, could you leave a message on my answering machine?

Pamela: Sure thing.

__________________________________________

1- Can you come to our party?

** I'm not sure. When are you having it?

2- Can you help me with this question? I don-t know how to answer it.

** I am not sure if I can answer it, either. Let me read the book and get back to you later.

3- Did you get the message I left on your answering machine?

** Yeah. Thanks so much! You really saved my life!

4- Could you help me fix the computer? It froze on me again!

** Sure thing.

_________________________________________________

0 comentários: