144- Would you like to leave a message?

Larissa : Hello, May I speak to Mr. Holanda?

Secretary : I'm sorry. He's out to lunch. Would you like to leave a message?

Larissa : Could you please tell him that his student Larissa has called?

Secretary : Larissa? From where?

Larissa : From Barra Funda . What time do you expect him back?

Secretary: Mr. Holanda should be back in half an hour.

Larissa : Thank you. I'll try back later

________________________________________

*** May I speak to ...?

1- Let me see if she is in... I am sorry. She is out to lunch. Would you like to leave a message?

2- I am sorry. He is not in yet. Would you care to leave a message?


*** Would you like/care to leave a message?

1- No, thank you. I will just call back later.
2- Yes, ask her to call me back as soon as possible.

____________________________________________

*** : Susana-s secretary is answering a phone call.

A: Is Susana in yet?

B: Yes, but she just stepped away. Would you care to leave a message?

A: Well...hm....

B: Hold on a second. Oh, she just came back. I will put you through.
_____________________________________________

0 comentários: