152 - No wonder you're livid

** J.B. tells Andrelina that he was ripped off by a garage. Andrelina sympathizes with J.B. and suggests that he file a complaint with the consumer protection agency.


Andrelina : You look so angry. What happened?

J.B. : Nothing. I'd rather not talk about it. Just don't ask.

Andrelina : Come on. I think you need to let off some steam. Besides, you shouldn't keep your feelings pent up. They'll eat you alive. So, talk to me.

J.B. : All right. This morning I took my car to the garage to have them check the air-conditioner. They only gave it a once-over, refilled it with some Freon, and charged me 300 bucks!

Andrelina : No wonder you're livid. I'd be mad, too if someone ripped me off like that.

J.B. : Yeah. And they were rude. They said I didn't know anything about cars, which I don't, but they didn't have to be so blunt!

Andrelina : Sounds like you got a raw deal! Maybe you should file a complaint with the Consumer Protection Agency.

0 comentários: