147 - Telephone Service

I'd like to get telephone service.
Dave makes a phone call to the telephone company requesting phone service....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Operator: Pacific Bell. May I help you?
Dave: Yes. I'd like to set up a telephone service, please.
Operator: Do you presently have service?
Dave: No. This is new.
Opeator: All right. I'll connect you with our customer service department. Please hold.
Dave: Thanks.

.....................................

I'd like to have a phone installed.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean makes a phone call to the phone company requesting telephone service....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sean: I'd like to have a phone installed, please.
Customer Service: May I have your name and address, please?
Sean: Sure. My name is Sean Kobluk. K-O-B-L-U-K. My address is 1600 Iowa Avenue, Apartment 16.
Customer Service: May I have you date of birth and your social security number, please?
Sean: Sure. My date of birth is June 11, 1980. My Social Security Number is 554-66-9980.
Customer Service: Thank you very much. The earliest day for connection is this Friday. Is that OK?
Sean: That's fine. Thanks.
Customer Service: Thank you very much, Mr. Kobluk. Have a nice day!

......................................................
I'd like to have my phone disconnected.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jefferey is moving to another city. He makes a phone call to the phone company requesting his phone be disconnected...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Customer Service:
Pacific Bell. May I help you?
Jefferey:
I'd like to have my phone disconnected.
Customer Service:
May I ask why?
Jefferey:
Well, I'm graduated and am moving to California for a new job there.
Customer Service:
Congratulations!
Jefferey:
Thanks.
Customer Service:
All right. May I have your phone number, please?
Jefferey:
Sure. My phone number is 377-765-8769.
Customer Service:
And the name on the account, please?
Jefferey:
My name is Jefferey Schaefer.
Customer Service:
For security purposes, Mr. Schaefer, may I have your date of birth, please?
Jefferey:
It's June 5, 1978.
Customer Service:
Thank you. Now, when would you like it to be disconnected?
Jefferey:
Tomorrow by 5:00 PM.
Customer Service:
Sure. The telephone will be disconnected at 5:00 PM tomorrow.

0 comentários: