140 - My telephone is disconnected

The following is a dialogue between João Luís and Renata. While studying it, think of the following questions. Read the dialogue as many times as you want.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Was Renata able to get a hold of João Luís?
Was there anyone able to get a hold of him by phone last night?
What happened to João's telephone?
Did João do anything wrong?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Renata : What's wrong with your phone, João? I tried to call you all night last night.
João : I'm sorry. No one was able to get through yesterday. My telephone was disconnected by the phone company.
Renata : What happened? Didn't you pay the bill ?
João : Well...er...I forgot.

0 comentários: